1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Lavani Jewels offers you an online shopping service that will allow you to buy most of the products available in our stores from your computer. In addition, you can enjoy promotions, gifts and exclusive offers.
Next, we invite you to review the general conditions of sale that regulate the purchase of Lavani Jewels products through this Website. In this sense, the use of this Website constitutes your agreement to these general conditions of sale. However, if you have any questions about them, you can contact our Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org).
These conditions of use (the "Conditions of Use") regulate the access and use of the website hosted under the domain name www.lavanijewels.com (the "Website") and under any of the subdomains or dependent web pages of the same, as well as the contents and services that the owner of the Website makes available to its users (the "Users") and establishes together with the Privacy and Cookies Policy, regarding the management of personal data of the Users. , the terms and conditions by which the Website is governed.
We make every effort to offer the information contained on the website truthfully and without typographical errors. In the event that at any time an error of this type occurs, at all times beyond the control of www.lavanijewels.com, it will be corrected immediately. All the contractual information present on www.lavanijewels.com is displayed in Spanish (Castilian), and communication with clients and users, as well as the formalization of the contract, will be carried out in said language.
2 - OUR DATA
The following conditions regulate the sale of the products presented on this Website by the company:
Lavani Jewels, S.L. (hereinafter “Lavani Jewels”)
C. Count Salvatierra, 34 46004 Valencia
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia and with C.I.F. B-98882087.
3 - OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
Access to the Website or its use by the User, as well as the purchase of any Product, necessarily implies, and without reservation, knowledge and acceptance of these Conditions of Use, therefore, it is recommended that the User read them carefully each time you want to buy a Product.
4 - PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
How did you find us?
The availability of the products offered by Lavani Jewels through its website may vary depending on customer demand. Although Lavani Jewels updates the stock periodically, the product requested by the customer may be out of stock at that time. In such a case, Lavani Jewels will send an e-mail to the client informing him of the impossibility of fulfilling the order.
In such case, Lavani Jewels may:
- Offer the User, without price increase, a product with characteristics and specifications similar to the one initially requested, as long as these are in accordance with the User's needs.
- Offer the User to cancel the requested Order by reimbursing the amount paid for it, within 7 business days.
Refusal to process an Order
Although Lavani Jewels will do its best to always process all Orders, there may be exceptional circumstances that require it to refuse to process an Order after sending the Order Confirmation, for which Lavani Jewels reserves the right to do so at any time. time, at its sole discretion.
Lavani Jewels reserves the right to withdraw any Product from the Website at any time and to remove or modify any material or content thereof, not being liable to the User or to any third party for the fact of withdrawing any Product from the Website, regardless of whether said Product has been sold or not, to remove or modify any material or content of the Website.
The product will only be shipped once payment has been received. Once the Shipping Confirmation has been sent, the Products will be delivered to the address indicated by the User when placing the Order within an approximate period of between one and seven (1-3) working days from the day of purchase in Spain and 4-12 business days outside of Spain.
Orders can be tracked through the website lavanijewels.com where it will be indicated, at all times, where the merchandise is located until its final reception by means of a link to the information page of our courier company.
Lavani Jewels does not assume any responsibility when the delivery of the Product does not take place as a result of the data provided by the User being false, inaccurate or incomplete or when the delivery cannot be made for reasons beyond the shipping company, assigned for such effect, such as the absence of the User or the retention of the Product in Customs.
Delivery times are approximate, although Lavani Jewels tries to adjust to them.
Shipping costs can be changed at any time without prior notice. Said change will be applicable from the moment the modification is included in the help pages and the contract published on this Website. In any case, those shipping costs that appear at the time of placing the order will be valid.
Shipping costs include transportation. For deliveries in countries outside the European Union, customs expenses at destination or other taxes (tariffs) are not included; It will be the recipient who will have to pay them in cash in order to receive the merchandise. The recipient will be responsible for all import expenses and taxes generated at the customs office of destination, whether the merchandise is delivered or not. We will try to send the order in the shortest possible time, but the recipient must take into account the provisions of the country of destination for the importation of the requested items, since Lavani Jewels has no responsibility for them. Neither will Lavani Jewels be attributable to the effects produced by strikes, armed conflicts or other circumstances beyond its control. Lavani Jewels will not be responsible for delays in customs clearance or if local authorities decide to confiscate any item contained in a shipment.
All our products contained on the Website are Lavani Jewels originals and have a 30 calendar day guarantee. We always use noble metals, seeking excellence in each of our jewels. In addition, all are accompanied by a certificate that authenticates the materials that compose it and its quality.
We carry out 3 quality controls:
- We carry out a first control from the factory. If the jewel does not pass it, it will be manufactured again.
- When we receive the order, we verify in a second control in the office that the finish of the jewel is perfect.
- Finally, we prepare the jewel for shipment and make sure that it is perfect when you open the box.
It will be understood that the products are in accordance with the Conditions of Use as long as they meet the following requirements:
- They conform to the description made by Lavani Jewels and possess the qualities of the Product that Lavani Jewels has presented to the User in the form of a sample or model.
- They are suitable for the uses that are ordinarily destined for the Products of the same type.
- Present the usual quality and features of a product of the same type that the User can expect, taking into account the nature of the Product.
In the event that it is proven that the Product does not conform to the established specifications, Lavani Jewels will proceed, when appropriate, and as long as within a period of 30 calendar days, to repair, replace or reduce the price of the product, being such free management for the User.
Lavani Jewels is not responsible for damage to the Products that may result from their misuse, as well as for acts or omissions of the User that do not comply with the specifications of each Product or for damages caused by third parties that are not linked to Lavani Jewels.
This warranty does not cover possible breakage or wear caused by use. The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within 24 hours of becoming aware of it.
Price and payment of the Products
The prices applicable to each Product will be those published on the Website on the date on which the User places the Order. Although Lavani Jewels attempts to ensure that all prices on the Website are correct, errors may occur. In the event that Lavani Jewels discovers an error in the price of any of the Products that a User has requested, it will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming the Order at the correct price or canceling it. If Lavani Jewels is unable to contact the User, the Order will be considered canceled and the User will be fully reimbursed for the amounts paid.
Lavani Jewels will not be obliged to supply the User with any Product at the incorrect lower price (even if the Shipping Confirmation has been sent) if the error in the price is obvious and unequivocal and could have been reasonably recognized by the User as an incorrect price. .
Prices may change at any time. However, the possible changes will not affect the Products with respect to which Lavani Jewels has already sent the Shipment Confirmation.
Way to pay
The User may make the payment by means of credit or debit cards Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express or through PayPal. To minimize the risk of unauthorized access, the User's credit card data will be encrypted. Whether the payment method is made by credit or debit card or through PayPal, the charge will be made at the time Lavani Jewels sends the Order Confirmation to the User.
In the event that the POS informs of the denial of the card, the order will be automatically cancelled, informing the customer of the cancellation online. For payments made with cards issued outside of Spain, the issuing bank must be covered by the Secure Electronic Commerce Security Protocol (CES). Payments with cards that do not meet this requirement will not be accepted.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
The applicable VAT rate will be the one legally in force at all times depending on the specific product in question.
5 - RETURNS AND CHANGES OF PRODUCTS
Right of withdrawal
In accordance with the applicable regulations, in the event that the User is contracting as a consumer, he may withdraw from the contract (except in the cases established by law) and freely change the Products delivered at any time within a period of fourteen calendar days from the date of delivery of the same (the "Withdrawal Period"). Product returns are not accepted.
See changes and returns tab for more information.
Return or replacement of defective products
In the event that the User considers that the Product does not conform to the specifications established for said Product, he or she must contact Lavani Jewels immediately by sending an email to the contact address email@example.com, providing the Product data, as well as reporting the defect it has and if you opt for the return or replacement of an identical Product.
6 - USE OF THE WEBSITE
In general, Users are obliged to comply with these general conditions, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained therein or on the website, and undertake to use the Website in accordance with the law, the morality, generally accepted good customs and the current public order. Users are obliged to refrain from using the Website for illicit purposes or effects, contrary to what is established in these Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of Lavani Jewels or third parties or that in any way may damage, or deteriorate the image or reputation of Lavani Jewels or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the products and services offered by Lavani Jewels on the Website.
Lavani Jewels is not responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data filled in by the user and therefore cannot verify their age. Specifically, and without implying any restriction to the previous section during the use of the website www.lavanijewels.com, the user is obliged to:
- Provide truthful information about the data requested in the user registration or order form, and keep them updated.
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way violate morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, current regulations.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate through the store any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the website, any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of Lavani Jewels, of any other user, of Lavani Jewels providers or in general of any third party.
- Diligently save the "username" and "password" provided by Lavani Jewels, assuming responsibility for any damages that may arise from improper use thereof.
- Not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the website, and not to use its contents and information to send advertising, or send messages for any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- Do not use false identities, or impersonate the identity of others in the use of the website or in the use of any of its services, including the use, where appropriate, of passwords or access codes of third parties or in any other way.
- Not to destroy, alter, use for their use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of Lavani Jewels, its suppliers or third parties.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate through the store any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial rights or business secrets of third parties, nor in general any content of which you do not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third parties. The customer agrees to enable the delivery of the requested order by providing a delivery address where the requested order can be delivered within the usual hours of delivery of goods. In case of non-compliance by the client with this obligation Lavani Jewels will not have any responsibility for the delay or impossibility of delivery of the order requested by the client.
In the same way, and with respect to the use of the products marketed by Lavani Jewels, the user is solely responsible for using them responsibly and in accordance with the destination for which they are marketed. Caution must be exercised when the use affects children or minors.
7 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All information contained on the Website, including its design, texts, logos, icons, buttons, graphics, audio, video, trade names and source code, are protected by copyright and other rights contained in Royal Legislative Decree 1 /1996, of April 12, which approves the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law, and the rest of the regulations that regulate Intellectual Property.
These rights belong exclusively to Lavani Jewels, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of transfer, of all or part of the content of the Website, and in general any act of exploitation of all or part of the contents (images, texts, design, indexes, forms, etc.), as well as of the databases and the software necessary for the visualization or operation of the same and of any object that according to the current legislation is protected by the rules of intellectual property.
Users may not under any circumstances exploit or use commercially, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, any of the contents that make up the Website without the prior written authorization of Lavani Jewels.
Authorization for the use of any content on the Website can be requested from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. What is established in the previous paragraphs will not imply in any case the assumption of responsibility by Lavani Jewels on the content, nor may it generate the right to compensation for Users or third parties.
8 - INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All intellectual and industrial property rights of the Web and its contents, including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, color combinations, structure, buttons, as well as the software , trade names, trademarks, works, illustrations, photographs or industrial drawings and any other signs that may be used industrially and commercially are the property and ownership of Lavani Jewels or third party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion on the Web.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of the Web, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Lavani Jewels.
The user undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Lavani Jewels. The user may use the Web and its contents for personal and private use. Any other use is prohibited and will require the user to obtain the prior express and written authorization of Lavani Jewels. The user must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the Web.
All the designs that appear on www.lavanijewels.com belong exclusively to Lavani Jewels, and therefore, are subject to the Industrial Property Law. For such purposes, they are registered in the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office. Therefore, if Lavani Jewels detects theft of the images and content of the website, or misappropriation of our industrial designs, it will proceed to request a Legal Requirement for its withdrawal in the first instance; or it will take the pertinent legal actions in case the requirement is not met.
9 - LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Lavani Jewels will not be responsible, under any circumstances, for the legality of the contents of said page(s), being the exclusive responsibility of the third party everything that concerns the content of that link, especially respect for the law, morality, good customs and public order. The existence of links does not imply a relationship of any kind between Lavani Jewels and the owner of the web page on which it is established.
10 - EXONERATION OF LIABILITY
Lavani Jewels disclaims all liability relating to:
- The operation of the Website or lack of availability of the portal, including causes of force majeure, or any others beyond the control of Lavani Jewels, which is not fully operational, or eventually lacks the minimum functionality to manage the relevant service.
- Errors or omissions in the contents.
- The possible errors or security deficiencies (viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents) that could be produced by the use, by the Users, of a browser of an outdated or insecure version, as well as by the activation of the devices of conservation of passwords or identification codes of the User registered in the browser or of the damages, errors or inaccuracies that could derive from the malfunction of the same. However, Lavani Jewels will adopt all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
- For direct or indirect damages that could be caused by the information that is transmitted or communicated on the Website or in its electronic communications, including without limitation technical or human errors in the published data.
- Damages, including but not limited to: direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses, arising in connection with this Website or its use or inability to use by any party, or in connection with with any performance failure, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or system or line failure.
The User will be liable for damages of any nature due to illegal or fraudulent acts, as well as those damages or losses that Lavani Jewels or its Users may suffer as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the breach by the User of these Conditions of Use, Lavani Jewels reserving those actions to which it was entitled before the relevant judicial or police authorities.
Lavani Jewels is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limitation, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the Web. However, Lavani Jewels is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the Web that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the Web administrator immediately.
The Website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, correct operation can be guaranteed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round. However, Lavani Jewels does not rule out the possibility that there are certain programming errors, or that force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances occur that make access to the Web impossible. Therefore, although Lavani Jewels uses its best efforts, it cannot guarantee Users continuous and uninterrupted access and use of its website.
The introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes on web pages other than Lavani Jewels that allow access to the Web, without the prior consent of Lavani Jewels, is prohibited. Lavani Jewels is not responsible for the use or content of third party websites that may link to lavanijewels.com.
11 - MODIFICATIONS
12 - CONTACT AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
For any query or incident related to the Orders, the User must contact Lavani Jewels by sending an email to the following address email@example.com.
13 - JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
In the event that a dispute arises from this contractual relationship, the parties stipulate that before starting any legal action they will seek an amicable solution. The purchase conditions are governed by current Spanish regulations and they will be competent to decide on any dispute that may arise. arise between the user and Lavani Jewels, the courts or tribunals of the town of Valencia.
14 - CONTACT
For any type of doubt, query or suggestion, you can contact Lavani Jewels by email or by mail at the following address:
Customer Service Department
C. Count Salvatierra, 34
The Customer Service telephone number is: 960055269. Service hours are from Monday to Friday, from 11am to 7pm.
lavanijewels.com supports shopping 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.