While you may have never considered anything about the world of spiritualism, magic stones and their spiritual benefits up to this point, you may find yourself reading this today either out of sheer curiosity or because the current rhythms of the moment have made you feel overwhelmed.
Discover aura cleansing and all its benefits!
Whatever the reason, the aura is not something only of some, but we all have our own. Therefore, if you want to know the benefits of cleansing your aura with stone, read on and discover all about this new universe!
1. What is the aura and what does it consist of to clean it?
The first step to understand what aura cleansing is, is to understand what the aura is.
The aura is an energetic field that surrounds our body and is composed of different layers or levels. In this way, it is understood that each of these levels has a different vibration and is related to different aspects of our life, such as our emotions, thoughts and feelings.
Being the aura such an explored field, there are people who have spiritual or mediumistic abilities through which they can see the aura of a person and detect how they are at a given moment, using techniques such as aura reading to interpret this energy and better understand people.
According to their conceptions, this aura is unique to each person and reflects their health and emotional state and allows it to be used to heal illnesses and emotional problems and to reach a state of harmony and balance in life.
Along with the aura, it is important to talk about the chakras. The chakras are energy centers that are located in different parts of the body and are related to different areas of our life.
Thus, aura and chakra cleansing is an ancient technique that consists of clearing the energy field surrounding our body in order to balance our emotions and improve our physical and mental health.
2. How to clean the aura
To perform a complete aura cleansing, it is also recommended to work with the chakras. Aura and chakra cleansing is a powerful technique that helps us to maintain our inner balance and harmony.
With this, there are different techniques that can be used to cleanse the aura, depending on the needs of each person, one will be more appropriate than another. Some of these techniques include visualization, meditation, the use of crystals and exposure to sunlight.
The visualization consists of imagining that our aura is being cleansed by a bright, positive light. We can imagine that this light enters our body through our head and expands throughout our body, cleansing all the negative energies in its path.
Meditation can also be an effective way to cleanse the aura. We can sit in a quiet, comfortable place, close our eyes and focus on our breathing. As we meditate, we can visualize how our aura fills with light and positive energy, and how negative energies are eliminated.
The use of crystals can also help to cleanse the aura. Some specific crystals, which we will explain in the next section, are excellent for this task, as they are able to absorb and dissipate negative energies. We can place these crystals on our body or carry them with us during the day to help cleanse our aura.
Finally, exposure to sun light can also help cleanse the aura. Sunlight is a natural source of positive energy, and can help balance our energy field and eliminate negative energies. For this reason, it is advisable to take a few minutes each day to go out in the sun and expose ourselves to its benefits.
Cleansing the aura regularly can help us balance our emotions, increase our mental clarity and improve our overall well-being. It can also protect us from the negative energies of others and help us connect with our spiritual essence.
3. What are the best stones to cleanse the aura?
As we mentioned in the previous section, one of the most effective ways to cleanse the aura is the use of certain specific stones that have purifying properties and help balance the chakras. However, what are these specific stones?
The most suitable stones for cleansing the aura are crystal quartz, amethyst and selenite.
- Crystal quartz is a very powerful stone that has the ability to absorb and release negative energies, as well as helping to balance and activate our chakras.
- Amethyst is a stone that helps to calm the mind and reduce stress, as well as strengthen the immune system.
- Selenite is a stone that helps to cleanse the aura and balance the chakras, besides being an excellent protector against negative energies.
To use these stones for aura cleansing, simply place them on the chakra that needs cleansing or on the place where you feel the most blockage. You can also carry them with you in your pocket or in a silk bag close to your body. In addition, it is recommended to clean the stones regularly with water and salt to keep them in good condition and prevent them from accumulating negative energies.
4. Aura cleansing benefits
The reality is that aura and chakra cleansing has a wide variety of benefits as it helps us to improve our physical and mental health, along with many other advantages such as:
- Increased energy: Aura cleansing releases negative energies that have accumulated in our energy field, allowing us to feel more awake and energized to face the day.
- Mental clarity: Aura cleansing helps to clear the mind and release negative emotions that prevent us from thinking clearly. This allows us to make decisions more quickly and efficiently, as well as solve problems more easily.
- Improved emotional well-being: Aura cleansing helps to balance our emotions and release negative energies that can cause stress, anxiety and depression. This allows us to feel calmer and at peace with ourselves.
- Strengthening the immune system: Aura cleansing helps to strengthen the immune system and prevent disease. This is because, by releasing negative energies, our body is in a state of greater harmony and balance, which favors its proper functioning.
- In addition, cleansing the aura and chakras can help us connect with our inner wisdom and manifest our desires more easily.