One of the problems that #LAVANIgirls face during our days is that our favorite necklaces get tangled around our necks.
We bring you the ultimate trick to prevent your necklaces from getting tangled up with each other when you wear them.
Discoveran infallible trick so that your necklaces do not get tangled when you wear them style postslayering.
TRICK TO WEAR SEVERAL NECKLACES WITHOUT THEM GETTING TANGLED
We all love to wear several necklaces without getting them entangled with each other, since the trend is the order of the day.
Thelayering It is nothing more and nothing less than a perfect superposition of pendants, chokers and chains that form a fashion and unique combination.
we tell you ourfashion tips to wear several necklaces without getting tangled:¡Join the necklaces with the opposite endings! The trick is as simple asfollow the next steps:
- You take the end of the "hook" closure of one of the necklaces that you are going to wear and, instead of closing it on the links of the necklace, you hook it on the links
- You do the same with the other one, take the hook and close it with the links of the opposite pendant.
Just in case, since we know that writing is a bit of a mess, we leave youTHIS REELS where you can see perfectly how the trick is done so that the necklaces you wear do not get tangled.
Also, so that the combination of necklaces does not spoil, we are going to tell youanother trick to wear several necklaces:
- The choker has to be the first necklace worn. The shortest necklace, that is, the least heavy, will go on top.
- Secondly, the necklaces will go, those that have a medium size and that can be longer than the first choker.
- Lastly, the pendants. The pendants are those that will be longer, and also heavier, so they will always tend to go completely down. Put it on last so it doesn't get tangled up with the other necklaces you're wearing!
At LAVANI, we have a combination of overlapping necklaces already made so that you don't have any problem with tangles, our triple Zodiac necklaces, they are precious!
In addition, we show you how 2 combinations of necklaces would be so that they do not get tangled when you wear them.